Sunday, August 7, 2011

Am I Ever Going to Get Back to Regular Blogging?

The answer: probably not. But we've been in the midst of some pretty heavy stuff recently, so blogging has been on the back burner. That doesn't mean that I haven't been composing blog posts in my head-it just means that I haven't sat my tush down and wrote everything down.

Here are some of the things that we've been going through:
My job has been extremely tough and I received a written warning (not happy about that)
Sutton still gets up about twice a night
Dave still can't find a job
Money is VERY tight right now. We basically have no savings left and we have to decide each month which bills will be paid late. Not good for our credit.
The dog's allergies are still horrendous and add his diabetes to the mix
Dave's mom had a stroke

So, as you can see-a lot going on. But that doesn't mean that we aren't still trying to get out and enjoy our new hometown as a family. So far this summer, we've camped outside in the backyard, gone to see movies in the park, and went berry picking. It's been fun, but I have this slight feeling that summer got away from us before we really had a chance to enjoy it. Since I'm used to heat and sunshine signaling summer, the 60 degree and overcast days have thrown me for a loop.

So, that's a recent update. If I find time, I will elaborate in another post. But let's not hold our breath, shall we? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment