Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year, New Blog

Welcome!! To jump start 2010, I've decided to create a blog. A way to document our lives, what's going on, what we're doing, etc. A way to document Sutton's growth and development, in addition to the thousands of pictures I post on Facebook.

So keep checking back. I will try to post as often as I can. I hope that everyone will enjoy this little blog, as I've enjoyed so many.

In closing, I'm posting some pictures that we've taken in December. Birthdays, Hanukkah, Christmas, etc.
Looking forward to a bloggy new year!!

Demolishing his Elmo birthday cake. Mmmm, red food coloring!

Celebrating his birthday at school. Mmm, green food coloring!



Hanukkah party at his school.
Riding his new bike on Christmas morning. He doesn't really ride it. He just pushes it around with his feet and yells "Beep Beep!"

1 comment:

  1. Now is the best time as any. I look forward to reading your stuff. I honestly didn't think I would continue blogging after my first two entries, but I actually enjoy it and find it therapeutic.

    Go Cory!

    ReplyDelete