Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm Still Here...

It's been a while since I posted last, but I've been in a little bit of a rut. Summertime is difficult in Arizona. It's SOOOOO hot, and it's hard to keep little kids entertained. We can't go outside and play, because it's SOOOO hot. So we stay inside most of the day, which means watching TV and movies. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But after the first viewing of Toy Story (1 of many) I get a little stir crazy.

So I've been cooking, and trying to find new things to keep myself busy while Sutton and Dave zone out in front of the TV. (Don't worry; I let them do it for an hour or so, then I insist that we get out of the house, just to change up the pace.)

I'll go more into detail later, but I need to get ready for Sutton's swimming lesson. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're surviving the heat this summer. Love the new blog look too! Good luck prying those boys' eyeballs of the pretty flickering box. :)

    ReplyDelete