Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Very Happy Birfday...

Well, I am back from my 10 day long start in Seattle. I think we've found a house (waiting on final confirmation,) I met all my co-workers, and saw my little cubicle. I'm sure that I will have lots more to say about my time away from my family (for those that saw my posts on Facebook.)

Right now, it's all about this guy.
Who changes every single day. I swear, I think he grew two inches while I was gone. He's grown up so quickly, it makes me a little nostalgic. Our teeny tiny little baby with the giant feet is gone. In his place is a tall, smart, talkative little boy with giant feet.

Who set the table tonight for the first time, and did it correctly.

Who devoured his plate of chicken, broccoli, and carrots tonight, and asked for seconds. Last week, you couldn't get him to eat anything but PB&J and hot dogs. Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing. But it's the third night in a row that he has asked for seconds at dinner.

Who runs to the door so happy to see me, and is so affectionate. He loves to give hugs and kisses.

Happy third birthday, Sutton Button. Daddy and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment