Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful...

In all the craziness of the next few days; I will be noticeably absent from blogging. Just giving you all a heads-up. Here is my schedule for the next week or so.

Friday-Day After Thanksgiving. Otherwise known as insanity in the retail world. Eat your Wheaties and get your sleep. You're gonna need it.
Saturday-See previous comment.
Sunday-I work from 8-5. Try to squeeze in some quality family time before I leave. Attempt to start packing.
Monday-work 1-10. Freak out because it's about 10 degrees in Seattle and all my nice work clothes are short sleeved. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? I AM GOING TO FREEZE, THAT'S WHAT!!
Tuesday-work 8-5. Say goodbye to everyone at work. Try not to be a blubbering mess.
Wednesday-leave for Seattle at 7 AM.

I am going to try to blog my new adventure when I can. But lack of computer access may make that tough. Maybe I'll bring my iPod, to see if I can blog that way.

In the meantime, I am thankful for all of the good luck and warm wishes being sent our way. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.
Until then, I am also thankful for these two. Who have supported me without fail in any endeavor I pursue.
Dave-I love you more every day. Thank you for allowing me to chase my dreams, and I love being your wife.
Sutton-I consider it a blessing to be your mom, and watch you become the crazy, lovable, independent little man you are today.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds crazy! Let me suggest a quick trip to target for some of their "tissue tees" for perfect layering. Plus, it's always too warm inside everywhere so just make sure you have a coat and you'll be fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Cory! You guys are going to be missed... unless we move to Seattle. We're talking about. :)

    Stay warm and when you guys get settled let me know your new address. I have a Thank you card and a Christmas card waiting for you guys.

    ReplyDelete