Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thanks and Hugs

Thank you to everyone who sent me a message. I can't help but get teary eyed every time I read them. I know everything will work out, it's just frustrating. And I hate feeling so helpless. My heart goes out to Dave, though. I'm sure he feels worse; he's just not showing it. I know he feels like this is all his fault. And I keep telling him that it's not. It's not happening because of him- it's happening TO him. But I'm sure my hysteria and snappish remarks aren't helping.

We went out to breakfast with my dad and my sister today. Sutton was great all the way there, but melted down as soon as we tried to sit down to eat. It was a usual MacDonald outing for us. Sigh. I almost wish he was still small, so he could stay in his car seat carrier and not throw a fit.

But it was fun to see him with my dad. He kept yelling, "Zayda! Zayda!" And my dad would mock-yell "What?" And Sutton would yell back "How doing?" That kind of thing. It was hard, though, because he kept dashing all over Target. So we had to take turns chasing after him.

I changed the blog again, because the other template wouldn't let comments be posted. Hopefully this works better. Because I miss seeing comments on my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl. Hate to hear about the news. I got an awesome tidbit from my dad last summer, when I was completely melting down. "You have no evidence that this isn't the best thing that ever happened to you."

    I'll be thinking about you. Tell Dave, light a green candle. Can't hurt...

    ReplyDelete